We at Jamison Hanson LLC in Salem, OR are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our team.
We are a growing firm of ambitious tax, retirement, and wealth advisors passionate about serving our clients. Many of our services go beyond those offered by a ‘traditional’ CPA firm. We love what we do and who we get to work with, and we are looking for a payroll specialist to become part of our team and mission.
The Payroll Specialist is a role that became necessary as a result of our growth.
In this role you will:
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations
- Process quarterly and annual payroll reports
- Assist with any payroll notices or audits
- Answer questions from clients regarding payroll issues
- Gather necessary documents for new clients
- Enter checks, credit cards and deposits into clients QuickBooks
- Reconcile monthly: bank, credit card and loan accounts
- Ability to troubleshoot any bookkeeping discrepancies
- Willingness to pitch in where needed in support of our team
- Form deep relationships with team members within the firm and the clients served
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in payroll and bookkeeping
- Proficient in QuickBooks desktop and online
- High School diploma or equivalent
Firm benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, 401k, continuing professional education, and paid time off.
Interested? Let’s talk! Please send your resume to Julie.email@example.com or call us at 503-391-1040 and ask for Julie Clark to schedule an initial conversation to see if we might be a fit!