Are you looking for a professional environment that allows you to thrive in your job while maintaining the lifestyle you love? Do you enjoy being part of a team that strives to deliver exceptional client service while having lots of fun together? Are you someone who likes making life easier for others? Then this job opportunity might be for you!
We at Jamison Hanson LLC in Salem, OR are looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to join our team.
We are a growing firm of ambitious tax, retirement, and wealth advisors passionate about simplifying our clients’ lives by taking care of their financial headaches. Many of our services go beyond those offered by a ‘traditional’ CPA firm. We love what we do and who we get to work with, and we are looking for someone who wants to be part of our mission.
You would be supporting our successful and dedicated tax and accounting operations and develop deep personal relationships with our clients and team members. We believe in constant professional development, so our goal is to continuously help you deepen and broaden your range of skills to enable you to take on new challenges with us in the future.
In this role you will:
- Prepare tax returns, projections, and other analyses for our clients
- Work closely with other team members who will provide training and support
- Serve as direct point of contact to our clients and provide an outstanding service experience
- Form deep relationships with your clients and team members
- Identify ways to improve the quality and efficiency of our work
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience preparing business entity, fiduciary, estate, and/or individual tax returns (relevant education will also be considered)
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Tech savviness and quick learner of new software programs and technology
- QuickBooks and tax preparation software knowledge is a plus, but not required
- CPA, EA, LTP or LTC a plus, but not required
Firm benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, 401k, continuing professional education, and paid time off.
We seek to maintain a flexible work environment to enable our team to achieve the balanced lifestyle they desire. This position will initially require your physical presence at our office. As familiarity with other team members, processes, and systems increases and as client needs allow, it will be possible to also work remotely.
Interested? Let’s talk! Please call us at 503-391-1040 and ask for Julie Clark to schedule an initial conversation to see if we might be a fit, or send us an email at Julie.email@example.com! (Don’t worry about an updated resume if you don’t have that ready, we can get to that down the line.)