Are you looking for a professional environment that allows you to thrive, grow, and contribute at a high level while maintaining the lifestyle you love? Do you enjoy guiding a highly committed team of professionals to deliver exceptional client services together? Do you thrive in environments that call out the best of you while making life easier for our clients? Then we are looking for you!
We at Jamison Hanson LLC in Salem, OR are looking for a Tax Manager to join our team.
We are a growing firm of ambitious tax, retirement, and wealth advisors passionate about serving our clients. Many of our services go beyond those offered by a ‘traditional’ CPA firm. We love what we do and who we get to work with, and we are looking for someone who wants to be part of our mission.
In this role you will:
- Manage client engagements and workflows
- Ensure engaged services are provided accurately, timely, and efficiently
- Work closely with other team members to review work completed for accuracy
- Communicate with clients to provide requested advice
- Provide an outstanding experience for clients and colleagues
- Form deep relationships with team members and clients
What you bring:
- 7+ years’ experience preparing and reviewing business entity, fiduciary, estate, and individual tax returns
- Demonstrated technical tax knowledge and research skills.
- QuickBooks knowledge (QBO plus)
- CPA, EA, LTP or LTC
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, Master/LLM of Taxation or other relevant advanced degrees are a plus
The origination of new client work, while acknowledged as a valuable contribution to the firm, is a not a requirement for this position. You will not be expected to use evenings, weekends, or other personal time to sell the firm’s services.
Firm benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, 401k, continuing professional education, and paid time off.
We seek to maintain a flexible work environment to enable our team to achieve the balanced lifestyle they desire. This position will require the candidate’s physical presence at our office, especially at first. As familiarity with other team members, processes, and systems increases and as client needs allow, it will be possible to also work remotely.
Interested? Let’s talk! Please schedule a time to speak with Steven Jamison using this link to his calendar: https://calendly.com/stevenkjamison. A resume will be helpful but is not required for an initial conversation.